Otherwise I would STARVE in locavore challenge winter wonderland. I just thought I would share a genuine exchange that just occurred:
- Steve to Paige: “If by some miracle Damien has tickets to this, tell him we’ll give him our firstborn child for them: http://amusecochon.com/2013/boston/“
- Paige to Damien: “Damien, Just FYI, see message below [or above in this case]. Also, have a nice hump day. Paige. p.s. Mmmmmm Piggggg.”
- Damien to Paige: “of course I have tickets. stay tuned, first born at the ready.”
COCHON555 looks incredible: 5 Chefs, 5 Pigs, 5 Winemakers. Besides the shear awesomeness that this event appears to be, it opened up another world of possibilities in my locavore pursuits–local butcher and BBQ?!?!
- Hoping to check out this sweet (sweet?) looking butcher in Somerville (Why is Somerville so true to hippy living?!?!).
- And this sweet looking Boston BBQ place that sources locally: Sweet Cheeks Q. (Only on Sunday during Lent, like the good Lord would want it.)
In the meantime, I’m going to contemplate the deal I just made involving my kin for bacon…